The worm reducer 2Ch-40 with interaxal distance of 40 mm is used in industrial cars and mechanisms for change of torque and frequency of rotation of a shaft. This running standard size is made in the aluminum case in four options of assembly (51, 52, 53, 56).
One worm step provides to a reducer 2Ch-40 transfer number from 8 to 80 (nominal). Entrance and output shaft are located perpendicularly rather each other. Options of execution of an output shaft: cylindrical, conic, hollow shlitsevy, hollow shponochny.
- loading a constant and a variable, one direction and reversive -
- work with periodic stops and long till 24 o'clock in days -
- rotation of shaft in any party -
- frequency of rotation of an entrance shaft no more than 1800 about / min-
- the external environment - nonaggressive, inexplosive -
- the atmosphere of types I and II in accordance with GOST 15150-69 at dust content of air no more than 10 mg/m? -
- climatic modifications At, T for categories of placement 1-3 and climatic modifications of UHL and O for categories of placement 4 in accordance with GOST 15150-69.
Main technical characteristics 2Ch 40:
|U Fak.||1500 rpm.|
|Mt N. of m||?|
Dimensional also attach the sizes:
|Reducer||Aw||And||B||B 1||B 2||B 3||H||H 1||H 2||L||L 1||L 2||L 3||L 4||d|