Reducers of Ch-100 (1Ch-100)
The reducer worm one-stage Ch-100 (1Ch100) is intended for optimization of speed of the turning moment, and also frequency of rotation of a shaft. The device is universal. Mainly it is used as the accessory in machine driving systems.
Ch-100 reducer (with interaxal distance of 100 mm) at a continuous operating mode is capable to transfer the rotating moment on day off to a shaft to 515 N. by m within transfer numbers from 8 to 80. It is used as the independent mechanism, and at configuration the MCh-100 motor reducer.
- loading a constant and a variable, one direction and reversive -
- work with periodic stops and long till 24 o'clock in days -
- rotation of shaft in any party -
- temperature of the external environment from minus 40 to plus 50C
- external environment nonaggressive, inexplosive
- the atmosphere of types I and II in accordance with GOST 15150-69 at dust content of air no more than 10 mg/m? -
- climatic modifications At, T for categories of placement 1-3 and climatic modifications of UHL and O for categories of placement 4 in accordance with GOST 15150-69.
Main technical characteristics of the P 100:
|Nominal transfer number||Ch-100|
|Nominal torque on day off to a shaft, N. of m||EFFICIENCY|
The mass of a reducer of Ch-100 - 57 kg
Dimensional also attach Ch-100 reducer sizes:
|Reducer||Aw||B||B 1||B 2||B 3||H||H 1||H 2||L||L 1||L 2||L 3||d|