Characteristic feature of this device is an execution of the end of a low-speed shaft hollow shlitsevy what the letter "P" in the designation Ts2-400P speaks about.
The reducer cylindrical horizontal Ts2-400P is applied in the following conditions:
- Loading a constant and a variable of one direction and reversive -
- Work with periodic stops (the repeated and short-term mode), is allowed long work -
- Rotation of shaft in any party -
- Frequency of rotation of an entrance shaft should not exceed 1500 rpm with restriction of district speed of tooth gearings of 12 m / s-
- The atmosphere of types I and II in accordance with GOST 15150 at dust content of air no more than 10 mg/m 3-
- Climatic modifications: At, T in accordance with GOST 15150-80-
- Category of placement: 2, 3 in accordance with GOST 15150.
Feature of such reducer is its evolvent gear gearing for rotation transfer. This type of a reducer is very popular and has a number of positive properties:
u long total period of operation, in view of simplicity of design
u high efficiency of 98%
u accuracy of torque transmission
u stability of work at various uneven loadings
u at variable loadings with periodic stops
u loading of one direction or reversive
u rotation of shaft is carried out in both parties
u work long - 24 h a day
Thanks to it, reducers of Ts2 are very effective and demanded by buyers.
Technical characteristics of a reducer:
|Reducer standard size||Transfer relation||Frequency of rotation of an entrance shaft, mines-1||Nominal torque on day off to a shaft, Nanometer|
TS2 – 400P
|8-10-12,5-16-20-25-31,5-40-50||from 600 to 1500||3000 … 3400|
Overall and connecting dimensions of a reducer: